Dalibor is a semi-canon Dragonriders of Pern site. No knowledge of the series or site is required to join; players of all experience levels are welcome here. Founded in 2008 on Proboards and moved to Jcink in 2013, Dalibor has been running for nine years.
Winter, 18th Turn, 11th Pass
While not unnatural in its violence, the dual hatching of Copper Queens Laanasuth, and Zelsk, has brought many changes Pernwide to the Dragon Candidate program. Raising the Age of Candidacy, and laying more rigorous emotional requirements on those admitted into the program and permitted to stay after. Dalibor has settled into an easy peace with the hatching fading into memory and young dragonets and wherets visible as they come into their own.
Included in their ranks are two colours new to Pern. Indigo dragons, and Pink whers, as well as Dalibor's first instance of a dual-bonded Wherhandler. As always, the West seems eager to produce weirdness for the rest of Pern.
Curiously, a steady flow of messengers seem to be traveling between Grove and Dalibor Weyr during the early sevendays of the new season; which is already proving to be milder than some in Dalibor's recent history.
Rayna of Gold Couineth - Boo
Z'dyn of Iron Baihujinth - Rhia
Jali of Copper Laanasuth - Rii
Os'nin of Blue Alwanath - Aerona
Norla of Bronze Norsk - Ives
Oreanda of Bronze Osk & Blue Oresk - Ruin
Der of Grey Desk - Rii
K'ton of Blue Ironth- Jenn
S'vor of Green Absinth - Ruriko
Nia of Pink Koeneth - Catsitta
Ijo of Brown Isk - Rhia
Pavir of Blue Pavisk - Captain
Swithin of Blue Swisk - Ives
Ulian of White Rivath - Ruin
Zanii of Black Zansk - Leo
Dalibor was created by Bre, continued by Cathaline, and is now owned and operated by Ruin
. Most of the information, rules, and graphics were made, compiled, or written by staff with credit given to those whose resources they used. Stock thanks to credited parties. All characters and posts are copyrighted to the members of the game. No material from this site should be copied in any way, shape, or form without utter express permission from the members and staff. All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's 'Dragonrider of Pern' series are copyright Anne McCaffrey 1967-2017, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern is registered U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, by Anne McCaffrey, used here with general permission for non-commercial purposes without monetary gain.
Request Update to Records
|Oodles of Fun
Member Inventory: View
If you have found something missing, misplaced, out-of-date, or inaccurate in the records, please post in this thread detailing the issue.Guidelines
- This thread is for updates to the forums found within the Records forum only.
- Problems with a miniprofile character list, inaccurate character rank or threads to be moved/deleted should not be posted on this thread, please see the request to update miniprofile.
- Wing and Pride assignment is handled on this page for the time being.
- All requests that involve a hex code, which means all requests involving a wher, pet, or dragon MUST be posted using the code function.
- Check the forum page you want updated and please write your request in that same format (ie, does have "Rider, rider of or" is it "Rider & color") - helping your historian have to do nothing more than copy paste is a GOOD WAY to get your request done quickly!
- Please explicitly identify the forum pages you need modified - pets can be hard to tell apart without clarification as to what they actually are!
Why is this bad?
- Rider needs to be added to a wing and he has a pink pillie #19304 to be added also.
For one, this is the wrong thread for Wing updates
two, no hex is provided for Rider's dragon, so we have to go find it, and even though the pillie's hex is provided, it still takes time to re-write the proper format/code.Better request
Basically - make it copy+paste-able, and it's more likely to get updated!
- Rider needs to be added to a wing and he has a pink pillie to be added also.
Wings Page -
|Rider, rider of [color=blue]blue [/color] Oofth.|
Pets (Pillies) -
|[color=#19304]Pink[/color] Oofthy, owned by Rider (Lee).|
Things like errors and removals don't require coding.Codes
I think the only one complicated enough to warrant this would be flights and runs!
Code for flight/run:
Please note: Deceased/Transfer Requests NEED TO BE PM'd/CC'ed TO ALL STAFF (Rii, Ruin, and Ivy!).
|[color=#color]Color[/color] female, caught by [color=#color]color[/color] Male (# viable eggs).[Blockquote][Sub][URL=link](XXX/###/11P - Date)[/URL][/Sub][/Blockquote]|
We do not update the Deceased/Transferred thread any longer; it's used to track those from the old ProBoards version of the site, and now players basically decide where their chars go if they transfer them out (in the case that people leave/are banned from the site, they're welcome to communicate those locations to anyone who has players with relationships to theirs).
|Oodles of Fun
Member Inventory: View
All posts and records updated on 4/11.
PLEASE - when grouping your additions or corrections in - PLEASE sort them by color, when it comes to pets/dragons/whers! It's a nightmare to have to individually copy/paste each line one by one, when it's easier to group them up by section and post them up in their respective places. Thanks!
Crafters are not added to the Listing unless they are JOURNEYMAN RANK or higher. There are tons of Apprentices, it becomes notable as a profession if the Walk the Tables to Journeyman or Master. Thanks!
Wrangler of Muses
Member Inventory: View
Icehowlers need to be formatted in the following code.
[color=#Hex]Color[/color] Icehowler Name, owned by Character (Player). [b][M or F][/b]
[color=#Hex]Color[/color] & [color=#Hex]Color[/color] Icehowler Name, owned by Character (Player). [b][M or F][/b]
Please format your new pets accordingly; they will be added when they're in the proper format. You don't need to put an Edited or tag me - I'm checking this regularly to see.
1. No advertising.
2. No in-depth discussion of highly personal issues, incl. medical issues affecting you, your family or friends, or your pets. Do not ask for medical advice in the cbox.
3. Please refrain from explicit description of illegal, violent or gross subjects. Be mindful of your fellow members and guests to the site.
4. Important communications for staff should be sent via PM - just because someone is on the site does not mean they are looking at the cbox! :)
Cbox Mods: Ruin, Rii, Ivy