April 2018 Featured RPG
Welcome
Dalibor is a semi-canon Dragonriders of Pern site. No knowledge of the series or site is required to join; players of all experience levels are welcome here. Founded in 2008 on Proboards and moved to Jcink in 2013, Dalibor has been running for nine years.

News
Autumn, 18th Turn, 11th Pass

Upcoming Flights/Runs:

Upcoming Hatchings:
Copper Laanasuth
Copper Zelsk

With two clutches hardening on the Hatching Sands the big question seemed to be: which will hatch first?

The answer came in short order with Copper Zelsk's clutch breaking shell moments before Copper Laanasuth's. With so many eggs surely the dual hatching offers hope to the numerous Candidates who fill Dalibor's ranks. Only time will show who will come away with a lifemate of their very own...

... and who will forfeit their life in hopes of Impression.
Leadership
Weyrwoman
Rayna of Gold Couineth - Boo

Weyrleader
Z'dyn of Iron Baihujinth - Rhia

Jr. Weyrwoman
Jali of Copper Laanasuth - Rii

Jr. Weyrleader
Os'nin of Blue Alwanath - Aerona

Alphahandler
Norla of Bronze Norsk - Ives

Betahandler
Oreanda of Bronze Osk & Blue Oresk - Ruin
Der of Grey Desk - Rii

Weyrlingmaster
K'ton of Blue Ironth- Jenn
S'vor of Green Absinth - Ruriko
Nia of Pink Koeneth - Catsitta

Wherlingmaster
Ijo of Brown Isk - Rhia
Pavir of Blue Pavisk - Captain
Swithin of Blue Swisk - Ives

Candidatemaster
Ulian of White Rivath - Ruin
Zanii of Black Zansk - Leo

Staff
Admins
Ives
Rii
Ruin

Historians

Rhia
Tobes

Advertisers

Captain
Tigersilk
Credits
Dalibor was created by Bre, continued by Cathaline, and is now owned and operated by Ruin. Most of the information, rules, and graphics were made, compiled, or written by staff with credit given to those whose resources they used. Stock thanks to credited parties. All characters and posts are copyrighted to the members of the game. No material from this site should be copied in any way, shape, or form without utter express permission from the members and staff. All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's 'Dragonrider of Pern' series are copyright Anne McCaffrey 1967-2017, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern is registered U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, by Anne McCaffrey, used here with general permission for non-commercial purposes without monetary gain.

Add Reply
New Poll

Token flit write up swap?
Captain
 Posted: Dec 31 2017, 01:42 PM
Wherlingmaster

N/A

382 Posts
1025 Marks
Member Inventory: View

Anyone interested in swapping personality/art/description write ups for their Christmas fire lizards?

PM
^
Harbinger
 Posted: Jan 2 2018, 02:57 PM
Priderunner

N/A

140 Posts
165 Marks

I'd love to! I always enjoy making surprises for other folks.

I have a little pink beauty looking for whatever people want to do.

Cap, want me to do your purple?

Harbinger's Hoard
Come plot with me!
PM
^
Ives
 Posted: Jan 3 2018, 11:51 AM
Alphahandler

Zookeeper

1413 Posts
1120 Marks

I'm down too, I just suck at it. Lol

PM
^
Captain
 Posted: Jan 3 2018, 05:01 PM
Wherlingmaster

N/A

382 Posts
1025 Marks

That's three! I'll give it until Friday or so to see if anyone else wants in, then we can rotate names!

PM
^
Catsitta
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 04:52 PM
Weyrlingmaster

Eeveelution Trainer

1050 Posts
45 Marks

I will throw this red in the pot~

PMEmail
^
Captain
 Posted: Jan 6 2018, 09:29 PM
Wherlingmaster

N/A

382 Posts
1025 Marks

I've got two flits we can do this with if we have an uneven number!

PM
^
Captain
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 05:58 PM
Wherlingmaster

N/A

382 Posts
1025 Marks

Abused Random.org!

@Ivy writes for @Harbinger
Harbinger writes for Captain
Captain writes for @Catsitta

Should probably PM what colours are and who's getting the flit. You know, important things.

PM
^
Catsitta
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 06:10 PM
Weyrlingmaster

Eeveelution Trainer

1050 Posts
45 Marks

Does that mean I write for Ivy? heh. Your circle is a little incomplete. http://files.jcink.net/uploads/daliborweyr/smiley/Wink.png

@Captain

PMEmail
^
Captain
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 07:27 PM
Wherlingmaster

N/A

382 Posts
1025 Marks

QUOTE (Catsitta @ Jan 7 2018, 02:10 PM)
Does that mean I write for Ivy? heh. Your circle is a little incomplete. http://files.jcink.net/uploads/daliborweyr/smiley/Wink.png

@Captain

... Yes, yes it does.

I completed it in my head and then forgot to write it here. I am the worst.

PM
^
Catsitta
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 07:11 PM
Weyrlingmaster

Eeveelution Trainer

1050 Posts
45 Marks

@Captain: When is our due date. http://files.jcink.net/uploads/daliborweyr/smiley/Smile.png I cannot begin until I have all mah details.

PMEmail
^
Captain
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 07:53 PM
Wherlingmaster

N/A

382 Posts
1025 Marks

Let's say February first! Plenty of time!

PM
^
Catsitta
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 08:02 PM
Weyrlingmaster

Eeveelution Trainer

1050 Posts
45 Marks

Alright.

@Ivy: I am your flitter maker. What color beeblet am I writing up and arting?

PMEmail
^
Ives
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 08:23 PM
Alphahandler

Zookeeper

1413 Posts
1120 Marks

Broooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonze
@Catsitta <3

I will also need to know which color beeb I'm writing/arting for you @Harbinger. ^^

PM
^
Harbinger
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 11:36 AM
Priderunner

N/A

140 Posts
165 Marks

@Ivy

She's a Pink!

Harbinger's Hoard
Come plot with me!
PM
^
Captain
 Posted: Jan 16 2018, 07:59 PM
Wherlingmaster

N/A

382 Posts
1025 Marks

Quick reference!

Captain: Purple
Harbinger: Pink
Ivy: Bronze
Catsitta: Red

PM
^
Harbinger
 Posted: Jan 22 2018, 01:27 PM
Priderunner

N/A

140 Posts
165 Marks

@Captain

user posted image

Mannerly, Ungrateful, Tireless

This Purple is a strange sort of gentleman. He's kind and gentle, biddable, and always willing to lend a hand or wing when need be. When he gets back, however, he always seems to throw a fit. He gets a treat? Not good enough. Bath and oiling? Took you long enough. Oh, he'll help, he'll enjoy company, but he ends up being a bit of a brat. It doesn't help that this variegated Purple seems to have endless energy. He's constantly on the go and doesn't seem capable of sitting still.

Harbinger's Hoard
Come plot with me!
PM
^
Captain
 Posted: Jan 24 2018, 12:24 AM
Wherlingmaster

N/A

382 Posts
1025 Marks

@Harbinger - AWWW! So cute! Z'ant will get him once he graduates!

@Catsitta

user posted image
(Thanks to @Aerona for colouring this for me while I was on the craptop!)

The red is small and wiry. She looks almost fragile, but that’s all a ruse! She is a vicious, tiny thing. And has trouble listening to any order. She’s much more likely to do as she pleases. She’s a rebellious little to boot. She has strong opinions on THINGS and will tell you, even if you don’t understand her. She has a vicious temper, as expected of a red, but is more prone to directing it towards whomever her’s has expressed… Really, any negative emotion towards. Even if it’s just mild annoyance, she will be prone to make that dislike known by attacking them. Her’s has a rough road ahead of her to keep her from just mauling anyone her’s looks at wrong.

She has a voracious appetite and loves fish, and swimming. She will dive into any body of water just in case there is something delicious in there for her to eat. Food is an odd topic with her. She is oddly willing to share it, but only with her’s and anyone her’s seems fond of. But this might mostly be because she thinks it will get her more in the end. The end result is her bonded randomly getting half eaten bits of food as offerings.

PM
^
Catsitta
 Posted: Jan 24 2018, 12:27 AM
Weyrlingmaster

Eeveelution Trainer

1050 Posts
45 Marks

Awe. Adorabab. <3 I love her~ @Captain

+scoots arts behind back+ I will finish Ivy bab this weekend when work isn't eating me. Such fun!

PMEmail
^
Captain
 Posted: Jan 24 2018, 12:30 AM
Wherlingmaster

N/A

382 Posts
1025 Marks

QUOTE (Catsitta @ Jan 23 2018, 08:27 PM)
Awe. Adorabab. <3 I love her~ @Captain

+scoots arts behind back+ I will finish Ivy bab this weekend when work isn't eating me. Such fun!

I tried telling her to "Give it FLAMES!" but she wouldn't do it. I just wanted your flit to go fast!

PM
^
Aerona
 Posted: Jan 24 2018, 01:59 AM
Jr. Weyrleader

N/A

104 Posts
845 Marks

You can't have Okapi butt and go fast, that just too much XD

PM
^
Catsitta
 Posted: Jan 25 2018, 10:19 PM
Weyrlingmaster

Eeveelution Trainer

1050 Posts
45 Marks

user posted image

I'm watching you.

Haughty and independent, this bronze believes that he knows best for him and His at all times. It will take patience and perhaps some compromise before he learns that not everything can go his way. People especially do not like being micromanaged by their firelizards. Generally. Who knows. Maybe His will appreciate a pushy bronze noising in their business, eyeing them disapprovingly like a stuffy Lord Holder might his klutz of a child. Just know that he will be watching. Always watching. Perched high in the rafters, on a shoulder, on a desk, nested between the headknobs of a friendly dragon or wher--he observes all that His does, keen to never let that which is his Kingdom from sight.

Not prone to lapses in idle curiosity or frivolity, this bronze won't thieve shiny objects or bring His gifts of pretty feathers. But if His is stubborn, they can train him to be a competent messenger or willing fetcher of objects. They just have to find the right incentive to coax this willful flit into straying from his sentry duty.

Like many of his color, he does have a flirty side. He is content to being the only flit bonded to His, or one of many. But if His wants any privacy, a female or two to distract him might be in order.

@Ivy

PMEmail
^
Harbinger
 Posted: Feb 4 2018, 02:14 PM
Priderunner

N/A

140 Posts
165 Marks

@Ivy

Did you still want to do the swap? If not, that's totally fine, I just want to check!

Harbinger's Hoard
Come plot with me!
PM
^
Ives
 Posted: Feb 4 2018, 03:38 PM
Alphahandler

Zookeeper

1413 Posts
1120 Marks

@Harbinger

Yes! I have yours almost done. I'm sorry, RL has killed me and I'm super indecisive so it has taken me forever. >.<

PM
^
Ives
 Posted: Feb 4 2018, 05:30 PM
Alphahandler

Zookeeper

1413 Posts
1120 Marks

user posted image

Name:
Species: Firelizard
Color: Pink
#FFB3FF #FFD6FF

Personality:
Is that a frown? Oh no no no! Not on this little pink’s watch! Frowns simply are not allowed and she’ll do all she can to ensure they do not linger. As far as she is concerned happiness is all there is and she takes every tear, frown, or grumpy mood as a personal affront. Be it gifts to shower the afflicted with, love and affection, or just silly antics she is determined to be the bringer of joy. Unfortunately for Hers her approach to life can be a boon or a burden, depending on their personal approach to life. No doubt if they see themselves on the other side of things more often than not their new lifemate will be rather annoying; not because she wants to be… in fact all she wants to do is love! She loves Hers so much but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t have room in her heart for others as well; bondeds of all shapes, sizes, and species will be given the same happy-or-else treatment as will any friends, acquaintances, or even those they happen to pass by. This pink is sunshine and rainbows personified, so be ready to smile… a lot.

Though she is not truly vain she does take some amount of pride in her appearance - she doesn't like being dirty at all. Anything that mars her perfectly pink hide will need to be washed off, sooner rather than later. Once she's old enough she has no problem taking baths on her own in the lake but until then... well at least Hers will always have clean hands!

Appearance:
Not so much on the lean side as many others of her color this pink has a slightly bulky look to her. Of course with enough exercise and Hers watching what she eats she'll never truly be fat, just not lithe. Nevertheless she's capable of doing everything that other firelizards can do, if not more. After all her happy-go-lucky attitude means she's often flying in dizzying patterns through the air or diving in the lake for stones and fish. Soft pastel pink is the base hue for her hide, the color interrupted by seemingly random splatters of softer pinks that dabble closer to white in some areas without ever truly passing over the threshold. She's pretty and she knows it - she's unlikely to tolerate being dirty and will more often than not have a sheen to her hide from a fresh bath or oiling.

@Harbinger

Done! <3

PM
^

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Chatbox
1. No advertising.

2. No in-depth discussion of highly personal issues, incl. medical issues affecting you, your family or friends, or your pets. Do not ask for medical advice in the cbox.

3. Please refrain from explicit description of illegal, violent or gross subjects. Be mindful of your fellow members and guests to the site.

4. Important communications for staff should be sent via PM - just because someone is on the site does not mean they are looking at the cbox! :)

Cbox Mods: Ruin, Rii, Ivy
Affiliates
Baraenor, Lion RP Image and video hosting by TinyPic RPG-D RPGfix Top RP Sites Top RP Sites RPG Initiative Southern Winds Weyr