April 2018 Featured RPG
Welcome
Dalibor is a semi-canon Dragonriders of Pern site. No knowledge of the series or site is required to join; players of all experience levels are welcome here. Founded in 2008 on Proboards and moved to Jcink in 2013, Dalibor has been running for nine years.

News
Autumn, 18th Turn, 11th Pass

Upcoming Flights/Runs:

Upcoming Hatchings:
Copper Laanasuth
Copper Zelsk

With two clutches hardening on the Hatching Sands the big question seemed to be: which will hatch first?

The answer came in short order with Copper Zelsk's clutch breaking shell moments before Copper Laanasuth's. With so many eggs surely the dual hatching offers hope to the numerous Candidates who fill Dalibor's ranks. Only time will show who will come away with a lifemate of their very own...

... and who will forfeit their life in hopes of Impression.
Leadership
Weyrwoman
Rayna of Gold Couineth - Boo

Weyrleader
Z'dyn of Iron Baihujinth - Rhia

Jr. Weyrwoman
Jali of Copper Laanasuth - Rii

Jr. Weyrleader
Os'nin of Blue Alwanath - Aerona

Alphahandler
Norla of Bronze Norsk - Ives

Betahandler
Oreanda of Bronze Osk & Blue Oresk - Ruin
Der of Grey Desk - Rii

Weyrlingmaster
K'ton of Blue Ironth- Jenn
S'vor of Green Absinth - Ruriko
Nia of Pink Koeneth - Catsitta

Wherlingmaster
Ijo of Brown Isk - Rhia
Pavir of Blue Pavisk - Captain
Swithin of Blue Swisk - Ives

Candidatemaster
Ulian of White Rivath - Ruin
Zanii of Black Zansk - Leo

Staff
Admins
Ives
Rii
Ruin

Historians

Rhia
Tobes

Advertisers

Captain
Tigersilk
Credits
Dalibor was created by Bre, continued by Cathaline, and is now owned and operated by Ruin. Most of the information, rules, and graphics were made, compiled, or written by staff with credit given to those whose resources they used. Stock thanks to credited parties. All characters and posts are copyrighted to the members of the game. No material from this site should be copied in any way, shape, or form without utter express permission from the members and staff. All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's 'Dragonrider of Pern' series are copyright Anne McCaffrey 1967-2017, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern is registered U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, by Anne McCaffrey, used here with general permission for non-commercial purposes without monetary gain.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Healing Hearts and Minds, AU:18 {Coppertop Hatching Feast}
Eric
 Posted: May 21 2018, 07:07 PM
Weyrling

N/A

31 Posts
225 Marks
Member Inventory: View

Vellinuth tilted his head at the black wher again. He was a funny thing. He liked him and decided they would be friends.

He looked back to Ajaleath as she responded and settled his wings, The common area seemed rather large, Vellinuth observed. Though I really only just walked past it on our way to our room. We needed that nap!

He wasn't particularly thinking right then that one day he would be much larger. He knew it, and they had discussed it earlier, but for the time being he was content in this little hiding space beneath the tables. He felt affection for the wher and for the pink dragonet, and would rather enjoy the moment for now.

"I spent almost my entire childhood in the creche. My parents believed it was better for children," he explained. "Though, even if you were in the creche the entire time, there were a lot of other kids coming and going. I guess we just missed eachother."

If he dug through his memory enough, he'd probably remember the few times Kirryl had been left with the creche while her parents were at work. But then, Kirryl's schedule would have been completely flipped from most of the childrens' if she was with her nightowl parents all the time.

As it was, it wasn't too important. He nodded as Kirryl suggested that Kisk would be pleased to meet his younger brother.

"I'll be sure to mention it to him. Do you think he could come to Kisk's party, too?" he asked, suddenly feeling very bold.

@Boo
PM
^
Ree
 Posted: May 22 2018, 07:52 AM
Candidate

N/A

40 Posts
85 Marks
Member Inventory: View

Halenciath stretched her neck and wings upward, giving the latter an experimental flap. Of course she was still unable to fly. Oh, but life was going to be agonizing until her wings could lift her into the sky! Torena had told her that they’d be so busy the time would speed by, but right now it seemed it would only crawl. Still…she wasn’t the only ground-bound dragonet, was she? None of her clutch-siblings could fly. She’d just have to make sure she was the first!

Until then…

We’ll be the strongest dragons in the weyr!

Torena smiled and nodded at Jaq’n’s words. “I know. It’s amazing. I mean, it seemed like the day would never get here, and now it has. I don’t know about sleep, though. I think I’ll be out before I’m down, if that makes any sense.” Years of classes and standing alone at hatchings and then all the extra classes of the past season meant that very little time could be dedicated to dwelling on things, but the hopes and fears had been ever present. Now those were gone, but new hopes and fears would surely take their place. They were in even more danger now, weren’t they? They’d have to be especially careful from here on.

Another girl came over and introduced herself to Jaq’n. That was the girl that had asked about aging out, right? That seemed like so long ago… This conversation didn’t involve her, though, so she stepped back to give the newcomer room. In the meantime, she glanced down at Halenciath, who was gazing curiously around the room.

”You okay, love?”

I am so much better than okay. Halenciath gave her wings another flap before folding them neatly against her body. I feel like there should be more to do here than eat and talk.

”It is a feast,” Torena responded. ”I think most of the activity’s going to start in the morning.”

@Rowana

PM
^

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply

Chatbox
1. No advertising.

2. No in-depth discussion of highly personal issues, incl. medical issues affecting you, your family or friends, or your pets. Do not ask for medical advice in the cbox.

3. Please refrain from explicit description of illegal, violent or gross subjects. Be mindful of your fellow members and guests to the site.

4. Important communications for staff should be sent via PM - just because someone is on the site does not mean they are looking at the cbox! :)

Cbox Mods: Ruin, Rii, Ivy
Affiliates
Baraenor, Lion RP Image and video hosting by TinyPic RPG-D RPGfix Top RP Sites Top RP Sites RPG Initiative Southern Winds Weyr