April 2018 Featured RPG
Welcome
Dalibor is a semi-canon Dragonriders of Pern site. No knowledge of the series or site is required to join; players of all experience levels are welcome here. Founded in 2008 on Proboards and moved to Jcink in 2013, Dalibor has been running for nine years.

News
Winter, 18th Turn, 11th Pass

Upcoming Flights/Runs:
Red Ingoth

Upcoming Hatchings:

Winter is in full swing as the Northwest reaches the middle stages of the cold month, and Dalibor, taking full advantage of a crackdust filled break in Threadfall, is back at it again. Delving into the Southern ice and snow, they have paired with Grove Weyr to fully explore the lands they only slightly uncovered the previous turn during the Jungle Expedition. This, however, will not be a warm and relaxing waltz through the woods; although was it ever that to begin with?
Leadership
Weyrwoman
Rayna of Gold Couineth - Boo

Weyrleader
Z'dyn of Iron Baihujinth - Rhia

Jr. Weyrwoman
Jali of Copper Laanasuth - Rii

Jr. Weyrleader
Os'nin of Blue Alwanath - Aerona

Alphahandler
Norla of Bronze Norsk - Ives

Betahandler
Oreanda of Bronze Osk & Blue Oresk - Ruin
Der of Grey Desk - Rii

Weyrlingmaster
K'ton of Blue Ironth- Jenn
S'vor of Green Absinth - Ruriko
Nia of Pink Koeneth - Catsitta

Wherlingmaster
Ijo of Brown Isk - Rhia
Pavir of Blue Pavisk - Captain
Swithin of Blue Swisk - Ives

Candidatemaster
Ulian of White Rivath - Ruin
Zanii of Black Zansk - Leo

Staff
Admins
Ives
Rii
Ruin

Historians

Tobes

Advertisers

Captain
Tigersilk
Credits
Dalibor was created by Bre, continued by Cathaline, and is now owned and operated by Ruin. Most of the information, rules, and graphics were made, compiled, or written by staff with credit given to those whose resources they used. Stock thanks to credited parties. All characters and posts are copyrighted to the members of the game. No material from this site should be copied in any way, shape, or form without utter express permission from the members and staff. All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's 'Dragonrider of Pern' series are copyright Anne McCaffrey 1967-2017, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern is registered U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, by Anne McCaffrey, used here with general permission for non-commercial purposes without monetary gain.

Add Reply

Pressganged, Captain's Wanteds
Captain
 Posted: Nov 25 2017, 01:33 AM
Wherlingmaster

N/A

416 Posts
705 Marks
Member Inventory: View

These will get added to/updated as I go. A vague collection of wanteds! Hurray!

Do My Bidding

Wanted for: Inali Bio

Inali has an ego. She wants rank and power. I'm hoping to get her a little... Army is the wrong word. Collective. Hoard. Pile. Of men willing to, not necessarily do what she says, but vie for her attention, be her minions friends and generally her companions. Whether or not they progress past friendship can be figured out later. I'm mostly after friends that just so happen to be guys she might or might not pit against one another to win her (currently) less than illustrious favor.

Break Down These Walls

Wanted for: Ems Bio

Friends? Lovers? Mostly, Ems needs someone to get through her walls. Leera is doing a good job thus far, but the more the merrier. I kind of want her to have a girlish crush on someone. Partially because it's so out of character, mostly because it would be so ridiculously fun to play.

Family Ties

Wanted for: Wa'ut Bio
Wa'ut grew up in Fort and his weyrfolk parents had a small pile of kids. Wa'ut was the eldest, and Impressed at a young age. He remained relatively close with his siblings, but had other focuses so wasn't the closest. They could be crafters or riders/handlers. I'm up for plotting!

Anett, sister -27ADOPTABLE
Alenet, brother -25
Welm, brother -23
Walmu, brother -20

See Through The Obsession

Wanted for: Wa'ut Bio

Wa'ut can be... Difficult to get along with. Mostly because he's utterly focused on the combination of dragon and craft. He is determined to become a master healer and when he isn't working on that, he's got a very rambunctious blue to take care of. I'm interested in changing that. He isn't exactly loving, but he is highly obsessive and if something takes his fancy he will focus on it a ridiculous amount. Or, even better: Qith will. Qith is singleminded in his own way, and will probably be key in seeing his rider espoused or at least involved. He thinks it would do him some good.

Another rider would probably be best for him. A greenrider would be ideal, but I'm not overly picky. Someone compassionate and encouraging. If we wanted a fun bonus, they could meet while your character is ill and Wa'ut is serving as their healer.

We Escaped

Wanted for: Navenax Bio Nari
Nav's family is... Dysfunctional. With the eldest regularly abused, they tend to leave the home as soon as they can for crafts. I'd like for them to each go into a different craft. Except for Evren, crafts can be changed. Just let me know so I can update here accordingly. Nav tried to show his younger siblings as much affection as he could, and does legitimately adore his siblings.

Evren, brother - 23, Healercraft
Nari, sister (Aerona)
(Navenax)
Earid, brother 19 - Farmcraft - Skittish, shy, fearful, quiet
Varen, sister - 17 - Smithcraft (Star)
Varin, brother - 15 - Harpercraft - Defiant, hard-headed, self-reliant
Navix, brother - 13 - Beastcraft - People-pleaser, curious, hands on

What is a Hold without Holders?

Wanted for: Baria / Western Hold. Bio
Just a handful of folks I've been NPCing/think would be nice to fill out the holder ranks.

Stablemaster - Male, Late twenties, early thirties. Beastcrafter?
- Kind hearted and absolutely appalled that Baria keeps saddling her own runner. He's a gentle man and one eager to help. He doesn't take no for an answer and absolutely adores his Hold and his runners. He knows all their quirks and habits and will talk about them without hesitation.

Head Cook - Female, Mid-thirties, early forties.
- Motherly, which includes being extremely strict. She's had to run Baria out of the kitchens more than once and has no problem standing up to her Lady. She is not a woman to be messed with and rules her kitchens with an iron ladle.

Put up with me!

Wanted for: Setarii Bio
Preferred Wherhandler (not required.)
Setarii is a mother and a blackhandler. She's also very loud, proud and in your face. She has no time for playing around. She's either all in or not at all. She'll have her flings, but the second a relationship interests her, she's committed and ready to go. Not that she's been committed and ready to go in... Turns, really. Not since Sethis was born. She's been preoccupied. Think you can change that? Or at least keep up with her. She's a mile a minute.

Ain't Got No Limits

Wanted For: V'ax Bio
Female.
Bonus: Weyrling? Candidate? Wherling?
V'ax is the sort to form quick attachments. Everyone is his friend because he can't dislike them. He's never really had a relationship but fancies himself a romantic. Of course, candidacy and then weyrlinghood made acting on those desires impossible. But with graduation rapidly approaching, he's wondering if, maybe, he should consider that a possibility. Someone that pushes him to be his best would be lovely.

Dye My World

Wanted For: N'ax Bio
N'ax recently Impressed to bronze Shekith, which he was not expecting at all. He doesn't feel he has any of the traits necessary to be a bronzerider... And he's missing half a leg to boot. He's highly conflicted at the moment, depressed at his injury and the fact that it might keep him and Shekith from being their best, utterly thrilled at Shekith's very existence and confused as to why he was chosen by the bronze. (Not that he's complaining, mind.)
He needs someone in his life to encourage him and heap praise upon him. He's had a very rough life and thrives on praise and approval. Gender doesn't matter, but any romance will have to wait! He's only just become a weyrling.

Potentially claimed

PM
^
Boo
 Posted: Nov 25 2017, 07:49 PM
Senior Weyrwoman

N/A

3174 Posts
2510 Marks

I might be interested in S'idon and Ems getting to know one another! Silvianith at the very least is very good about insinuating herself into people's lives haha even if S'idon isn't exactly all that outgoing. She's also keen to force him to make friends with people

PM
^
Captain
 Posted: Nov 26 2017, 05:24 PM
Wherlingmaster

N/A

416 Posts
705 Marks

QUOTE (Boo @ Nov 25 2017, 03:49 PM)
I might be interested in S'idon and Ems getting to know one another! Silvianith at the very least is very good about insinuating herself into people's lives haha even if S'idon isn't exactly all that outgoing. She's also keen to force him to make friends with people

Yessss. Feed Ems friends! Silvianith would be perfect to put them around.

PM
^
Boo
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 05:45 PM
Senior Weyrwoman

N/A

3174 Posts
2510 Marks

Sorry I got wrecked by busy time at work and had to work late some nights. I shall try to start something today

@Captain

PM
^
Star
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 05:17 PM
Candidate

N/A

8 Posts
125 Marks

@Captain

Hi there! http://files.jcink.net/uploads/daliborweyr/smiley/Innocent.png

I am new, obviously, but was wondering if you wouldn't mind my taking, Varen, the smithcraft sister to Navenax?

If so, did you have any specific kind of personality in mind for her? Something I could work off of?
PM
^
Captain
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 05:29 PM
Wherlingmaster

N/A

416 Posts
705 Marks

@Star - I don't have anything solid for the siblings but thus far we have Nari, whom is bitter, greedy and stand offish. Navenax is loving, generous and affectionate.

Something between those two extremes would be nice. Given her chosen craft I suspect she's a tougher individual than Nav, and probably a bit overprotective of children considering.

PM
^
Star
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 05:40 PM
Candidate

N/A

8 Posts
125 Marks

@Captain

Sounds good to me, I can work with that for sure! I will get on it shortly. http://files.jcink.net/uploads/daliborweyr/smiley/Smile.png Thanks! ^.^
PM
^
Captain
 Posted: Mar 1 2018, 02:32 AM
Wherlingmaster

N/A

416 Posts
705 Marks

Added a couple of holders for Baria!

PM
^

Topic Options
Add Reply

Chatbox
1. No advertising.

2. No in-depth discussion of highly personal issues, incl. medical issues affecting you, your family or friends, or your pets. Do not ask for medical advice in the cbox.

3. Please refrain from explicit description of illegal, violent or gross subjects. Be mindful of your fellow members and guests to the site.

4. Important communications for staff should be sent via PM - just because someone is on the site does not mean they are looking at the cbox! :)

Cbox Mods: Ruin, Rii, Ivy
Affiliates
Baraenor, Lion RP Image and video hosting by TinyPic RPG-D RPGfix Top RP Sites Top RP Sites RPG Initiative Southern Winds Weyr The Veil