April 2018 Featured RPG
Welcome
Dalibor is a semi-canon Dragonriders of Pern site. No knowledge of the series or site is required to join; players of all experience levels are welcome here. Founded in 2008 on Proboards and moved to Jcink in 2013, Dalibor has been running for nine years.

News
Autumn, 18th Turn, 11th Pass

Upcoming Flights/Runs:

Upcoming Hatchings:
Copper Laanasuth
Copper Zelsk

With two clutches hardening on the Hatching Sands the big question seemed to be: which will hatch first?

The answer came in short order with Copper Zelsk's clutch breaking shell moments before Copper Laanasuth's. With so many eggs surely the dual hatching offers hope to the numerous Candidates who fill Dalibor's ranks. Only time will show who will come away with a lifemate of their very own...

... and who will forfeit their life in hopes of Impression.
Leadership
Weyrwoman
Rayna of Gold Couineth - Boo

Weyrleader
Z'dyn of Iron Baihujinth - Rhia

Jr. Weyrwoman
Jali of Copper Laanasuth - Rii

Jr. Weyrleader
Os'nin of Blue Alwanath - Aerona

Alphahandler
Norla of Bronze Norsk - Ives

Betahandler
Oreanda of Bronze Osk & Blue Oresk - Ruin
Der of Grey Desk - Rii

Weyrlingmaster
K'ton of Blue Ironth- Jenn
S'vor of Green Absinth - Ruriko
Nia of Pink Koeneth - Catsitta

Wherlingmaster
Ijo of Brown Isk - Rhia
Pavir of Blue Pavisk - Captain
Swithin of Blue Swisk - Ives

Candidatemaster
Ulian of White Rivath - Ruin
Zanii of Black Zansk - Leo

Staff
Admins
Ives
Rii
Ruin

Historians

Rhia
Tobes

Advertisers

Captain
Tigersilk
Credits
Dalibor was created by Bre, continued by Cathaline, and is now owned and operated by Ruin. Most of the information, rules, and graphics were made, compiled, or written by staff with credit given to those whose resources they used. Stock thanks to credited parties. All characters and posts are copyrighted to the members of the game. No material from this site should be copied in any way, shape, or form without utter express permission from the members and staff. All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's 'Dragonrider of Pern' series are copyright Anne McCaffrey 1967-2017, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern is registered U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, by Anne McCaffrey, used here with general permission for non-commercial purposes without monetary gain.

Add Reply

A story as old as time, Proactively placing this wanted
Jenn
 Posted: Mar 31 2018, 10:55 AM
Weyrlingmaster

N/A

102 Posts
0 Marks
Member Inventory: View

Alright so.

I loooooove rolling couples, its fun and simple and like "HELLO premade plot!". I'm looking for someone special to roll a couple of love birds with me when I have open spaces for OCs. I'm looking for a long term, squishy final, I'd rather have this hashed out and set in stone instead of "spaghetti"ing this to see if they click. I want this either be an old flame rekindled or simply a pair who are already in a relationship. They can be riders/handlers or holderfolk with a stands impression or no impression (I'm a bit on the side of holdfolk in this xD). I prefer that they not be candidates, but this can be worked around. Because of the level and scope for this couple, I'm probably going to be insanely picky with who I pick for this so don't be offended if I tell you no.

The person chosen also has to be extremely patient as I am not a rapid fire poster and there may be days, if not weeks, between my replies. If you can't be this person then please don't waste your time or mine.

PM
^
Madarin
 Posted: Apr 8 2018, 01:00 AM
N/A

N/A

0 Posts
100 Marks

I don’t have a character yet, but I’d be certainly interested in designing one who could revolve around such a romance plot. I was contemplating a female, and have quite a few ideas how the relationship could be (whether it is established or not). Hit me up if you are interested? I won’t be offended if you say no, of course!

But I appreciate it all the same.
PMEmail
^
Jenn
 Posted: Apr 10 2018, 09:26 PM
Weyrlingmaster

N/A

102 Posts
0 Marks

@Madarin

So I'm willing to give you a chance, go ahead and pm me your ideas and we can hash things out!

PM
^
Jenn
 Posted: Apr 18 2018, 09:10 AM
Weyrlingmaster

N/A

102 Posts
0 Marks

Want ad is being reopened.

PM
^
Aika
 Posted: Apr 18 2018, 02:16 PM
Wingrider

N/A

65 Posts
1651 Marks

@Jenn Hi hi! I've been in a huge mood to have a romance plot, and I've had one in mind for one of my characters if you'd be interested in doing a plot with an established character that would only need the other half written and accepted? I also have plans for them if you'd be willing (of course, this is you putting out the wanted, not me, so that will be entirely up to you!)

Alternatively, I have a lot of open character slots and tokens and items that I need to use at some point, and I'd love to brainstorm a pair of mushy cutesy lovebirds!

As for posting, don't worry about it; I've got a full-time job and an awful sleep schedule, so posting would be slow on my end too. If that's okay with you, and we end up gelling well, I'd love to help and work something together with you! I also have a spare character token should it be necessary ^_^

Let me know what you think, yes or no or otherwise~
PMEmail
^

Topic Options
Add Reply

Chatbox
1. No advertising.

2. No in-depth discussion of highly personal issues, incl. medical issues affecting you, your family or friends, or your pets. Do not ask for medical advice in the cbox.

3. Please refrain from explicit description of illegal, violent or gross subjects. Be mindful of your fellow members and guests to the site.

4. Important communications for staff should be sent via PM - just because someone is on the site does not mean they are looking at the cbox! :)

Cbox Mods: Ruin, Rii, Ivy
Affiliates
Baraenor, Lion RP Image and video hosting by TinyPic RPG-D RPGfix Top RP Sites Top RP Sites RPG Initiative Southern Winds Weyr The Veil